Feb 19, 2008

membaca jambatan angan-angan?

reading is always being my no 1 interest,hobby and passion.

i read a lot. when brushing my teeth, I read the back of the toothpaste tube, if I ate nasik lemak for breakfast, i read the wrapping paper; old newspaper. When traveling by car, I read d signboards or novels that i brought earlier. i always re-read all d novels I have, I read it and i live in the stories. i even know the scripts by heart. one day i will be Harry potter, figuring how to save the world from the evil dark lord, tom marvolo riddle (best known as lord voldermort) and the nxt day I will be rosie dunne , a single mother living in Ireland, emailing to her bestfren alex who lived in london. Or sometimes i can be kasyah, a handsome man blessed with true love but world isn’t being fair to him.

When I’m reading, the whole world will stop, the clock would stop ticking, ppl around me will stop moving. i start to live in d new world, I’ll travel in the stories I’ve read, and i start to feel the feelings of all role in the stories. I breath the same air as they did, i eat what they eat, i feel the pain they feel, the happiness and the sadness enveloped around them.

In other word, I am ADDICTED to reading.

somehow, I wish i could be addicted reading my education-based books. not even close tho.

No comments: