If u are one of cecelia ahern's fan (author of P.S. I Love You), her latest book has arrived! yeppiee~ Her latest book, "Thanks for The Memories" is now available at main bookstores. (i found it at MPH,Ipoh. price: RM 69.90)

For those who still dont knoe who is cecelia ahern, you could try reading her novels:
* P.S. I Love You
* Rossie Dunne ( also known as Where Rainbow Ends)
* If You Could See Me Now
* A Place Called Here
My fav? must be P.S. I Love You and Rossie Dunne. give it a shot; you've got nothing to lose.
oh, yes. for those who love movies, you could watch P.S. I love you. eventho the storyline differs from the novel, it is still a good movie. and, cecelia is also one of co-producer for a TV series; Samantha Who?
so,why wait? go get the book now!
Love,
Dalila
6 comments:
abis tu remember me tu sape ek yg tulis??
remember me?cerita pasal ape tu? myb cecelia' work jugak kot. cecelia's novel banyak da reprint. ada tu diorg tukar title skali. mcm rossie dunne tu.first edition name die rossie dunne. bile reprint die kasi name where rainbow ends.
waaa bestnye suke baca novel english. Sy pun nk bc jgk la.
hehhee.bacela.
best sgt
kalau nk pinjam cecelia ahern sy ade...dtgla bilik :D
remember me, sophie kinsella tulis, now i remembered.. uuu, and dayla nnt2 nak pinjam ek "Thanks for the memories"
so, u collect Cecilia, Alin collects Sophie, and I collect Jodie Picoult and Susan Elisabeth Phillips.
nnt kite share-share ye girls?
i'm collecting all 3 la illy - meg cabot's, sophie kinsella's and cecilia ahern's. hehe. yup remember me tu sophie kinsella lah.
Post a Comment