Mar 25, 2009

a pic speaks thousand words

I've been tagged by ILLY!


The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people

I am: a Muslim


I really want to go to:


My favorite place:

My fave drink:

My fave food:

My fave color:

My fave shows:

&

My hobbies:

My wishes:

I would like to tag all of u readers.hee~

4 comments:

iLLy said...

ahaaa. burgers... i love 'em..

Unknown said...

gossip girl mesti tak tinggal :P

dayla said...

illy: oh burger sgt best! lagi best sbb burger king da bukak kat mesra mall.best2.yummy~~

alin: hee.mane boleh tinggal. tapi ranking da jatuh jd 2nd fav da... skang tgh layan family outing.syok~ :)

iLLy said...

terengganu dah ade burger king~!!!!!

ni yg semangat lagi nak balik kampung~! lol~