I'm not excatly living my dreams currently, but I am OK.
Things are getting better nowadays.
I have great friends around me, I have someone who willing to do what it takes to come and pay me a visit here(thnx!), I live somewhere near home, and I'm happy. That matters the most.
Last weekend was PERFECT. It’s a combo; Family, friends and loved ones, all packed in the marvelous 2 days. It’s like having a box of ice cream, various flavors, all was good and yummy.
The thing is, after having the utterly delicious ice-creams, everything else tastes a bit bland.
Things are getting better nowadays.
I have great friends around me, I have someone who willing to do what it takes to come and pay me a visit here(thnx!), I live somewhere near home, and I'm happy. That matters the most.
Last weekend was PERFECT. It’s a combo; Family, friends and loved ones, all packed in the marvelous 2 days. It’s like having a box of ice cream, various flavors, all was good and yummy.
The thing is, after having the utterly delicious ice-creams, everything else tastes a bit bland.
:(
imy, that’s why.
No comments:
Post a Comment