Dec 10, 2010

Love note.

I always wanted to define who you are. I mean,I love you , but I always wanted to know how much you mean to me. At first, I want you to be my sunshine. But then, I still want to love you during dark nights, during rainy days.So,no. You aren't just my sunshine.

I want to call you my best friend,but you see, we've been friends before.I want something more special than that. My boyfriend?Nah, you're way to special for me to call you just my boyfriend.

When you aren't here, when you are away,far far away,isolated and without any access to any means of communication, when I can't get in touch with you for few days or few weeks, I'm all miserable.

I know who you are to me.

You are someone who holds me together, my happiness, my strength, even my sanity and all good things I never thought I have.

I'm just a total mess without you.

And I don't like it.

I'm waiting,so come back quick!

3 comments:

eira eixora said...

Love is undefined =)
Happy to see u happy

dayla said...

thnx anis :) tak sabar nk happiness mcm anis jugak :)

eira eixora said...

The time will come. Let pray for it =)